Good afternoon, readers! It’s the final day of Winter Wonderland Week with The Digit-al Dozen! Today’s nail art was inspired by a gingerbread house! Do you make them at home? We haven’t yet this year, but it’s something on our list to do very soon! I used textured polishes for the candy and icing to give it a little extra depth.
- The gingerbread base color is OPI Ice-Bergers & Fries topped with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.
- Once dry, I used a nail art brush and OPI Alpine Snow to do the roof, window, door, candy cane, and peppermint details.
- I went over all of the white with OPI Solitaire.
- The peppermint and candy canes got stripes of Zoya Chyna.
- The rest of the candy details were done using dotting tools and these Zoya Pixie Dusts: Miranda, Chita, Liberty, and Solange.
- No top coat was used.
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –