Good morning, readers! It’s Day 3 of Spooky Days with The Digit-al Dozen! I have another “cutesy” Halloween nail art mani for you today and I really loved it. I used a fan brush to add some dirt/age to the “bandages” and I love the extra detail.
- I started out with 3 coats of OPI My Vampire Is Buff.
- Once dry, I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and OPI Suzi Loves Cowboys to add some “dirt” to the bandage base. I just swiped back and forth lightly over the base.
- Once dry, I used OPI Icebergers & Fries to add stripes for where the mummies would peek through the bandages.
- I used two sizes of dotting tools to add the eyes with white and red cremes.
- OPI Black Onyx was used to make the bandage lines.
- HKGirl Top Coat was used to seal in the design.
- OPI Matte Top Coat was used to mattify the nail art.
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –