Good morning, readers! I hope you all had a fabulous holiday weekend! Our’s was busy and I didn’t have time for nail art until this morning. I was stumped at what to do on my nails, so I started grabbing polishes that I liked together. Pahlish Sarey’s Berry, Nerd Lacquer Cyance Friction, and KBShimmer Run! It’s The Coppers! complemented each other well. After doing a skittlette with the three base colors, I decided to add a simple paisley pattern.
- Index and middle fingers: 2 coats of Pahlish Sarey’s Berry. Then, I used Elevation Polish Ceram Sea and a nail art brush to do the paisley and flower shapes. I used a dotting tool and KBShimmer Run! It’s The Coppers to add some accents.
- Ring finger: 3 coats of Nerd Lacquer Cyance Friction.
- Pinky: 2 coats of KBShimmer Run! It’s The Coppers!
- HKGirl top coat sealed it all in.
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –