Good afternoon, readers! It’s this month’s nail art day with The Lacquer Legion and the prompt is “Crisp.” Instead of doing something seasonally appropriate as the days grow cooler, I’ve made my nails into Rice Krispies Treats…literally.
- I started out with two coats of Essie Marshmallow. I had to use the appropriate base color, of course.
- Next, I applied a coat of OPI Glitter Off and pressed Rice Krispies cereal bits to my nails. I had to break quite a few and apply them in a puzzle sort of way.
- Once dry, I used my cuticle nippers to cut off the excess on the tips and edges.
- No top coat as I wanted the cereal to really keep it’s texture.
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –