- I started off with two coats of OPI I Just Can’t Cope-acabana and let it dry.
- Then, I used a makeup sponge and did a gradient with OPI Where Did Suzi’s Man-Go? at the tips. (I always use the same technique for gradients as shown in this tutorial by The Nailasaurus.)
- Once it was dry, I stamped some boating and summer inspired designs from Cheeky Summer 2012 Plates CH36 and CH37 using Pure Ice Silver Star. (This is my FAVORITE silver stamping polish)
- Lastly, I finished with one coat of Seche Vite to seal in the design.
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –