- I started out with two coats of OPI Don’t Bossa Nova Me Around.
- Next, I used a small nail art brush and OPI Anti-bleak to paint messy flower shapes on the nails.
- Then, I used OPI Fly and small dotting tool to do a few simple flower shapes, and to fill in a bit of the centers of the large flowers.
- OPI Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine! and the small nail art brush were used to outline the larger flowers and add some detail lines.
- A small dotting tool and OPI Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine! were used to add some dots and center dots to the teal flowers.
- Seche Vite was used as top coat.
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –