Good afternoon, readers! Today’s post is a short one showing off some nail art I wore this week. I hadn’t worn a skittlette in a while and it allowed me to try some of my newer polishes all at once!
- For my index and middle fingers, I did a gradient with OPI Fly and OPI Amazon…Amazoff. I really love how they looked together. Once it was dry, I dabbed on one coat of OPI I Snow You Love Me.
- My ring and thumbs were 2 coats of OPI Anti-Bleack. I added some accent dots with OPI Amazon…Amazoff and OPI Push and Shove.
- My pinky nails were 2 coats OPI Push and Shove with some accent dots of OPI Anti-bleak and OPI Amazon…Amazoff.
- Seche Vite sealed them in.
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –