Good morning, readers! Are you enjoying Monochrome Week with The Digit-al Dozen? I’ve feeling very meh this week but am trying. AND I broke a nail! AHH! It was SO low, I had to cut and file the others down so the rest of the week will be mega shorties 🙁
Today’s post is a fun review of a new product for me: Sticky Nails nail design stencils. You all know I’m a big fan of using striping tape to make fun nail art designs and these are BETTER than striping tape! They are shaped and make for really fun designs without needing artistic skill.
Below is the Nail Tip sheet of different stencils I received, there are a ton of different shapes and sizes to accommodate all of your nails:
- I did a gradient from side to side with Barry M Blue Grape and Barry M Blueberry.
- Once that dried, I put two chevron Sticky Nails stickers on the nail leaving space in between.
- I then used a sponge and OPI Kiss Me At Midnight to sponge on the texture all over the nails.
- Finally, I peeled the Sticky Nails guides off of the nail and cleaned up with remover on my skin.
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –