Hello, readers! TGIF! I am so ready for the weekend. I have the 2nd out of the 3 new Animal Collection polishes by The Nail Junkie to show you today. I’ve already posted on Zebra (you can see that post HERE if you missed it earlier this week) and today’s polish is called Peacock.
Here is what Aleta has to say about the gorgeous Peacock: “A tri-colored blend of micro glitter and jelly that catches the essence of the shimmery, glistening feathers of a peacock.
Peacock is a mix of gold, blue and green micro glitters all floating in a barely there blue jelly base. This glitter bomb is a full coverage polish that can be worn alone.”
- I started out with one coat of Zoya Giovanna and let dry.
- I then stamped with the peacock feather image on Bundle Monster plate BM-212 using China Glaze Passion.
- Next, I went in with a detail brush and filled in some of the feather designs with Zoya Song.
- Finally, over top of the tail feather stamp, I painted on the head and neck of a peacock using Zoya Song and then some more gold and emerald for the details.
- Topped with one coat of Seche Vite.
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –