Hello, readers! It’s day 2 of the Digit-al Dozen September Spectacular! We are throwing-back to the last 12 nail art themes to celebrate the one year anniversary! Today’s theme is Halloween and it’s inspired by a few ideas by my friend, Ashley from Ashley is PolishAddicted! The main one was this “sunburst” tape+texture mani. I thought that I could alter the sunburst tape design into a spiderweb and I love how it turned out!
- I painted my accent nails first with China Glaze Dandy Lyin’ Around, and topped with quick dry top coat to speed up the taping process.
- Once that was dry, I taped with striping tape in the web design.
- I then painted stripes of Zoya Beatrix and Dahliaand dabbed them over all of my nails to create a gradient look. (My tutorial HERE can show this more easily)
- Then, I carefully pulled up the tape and cleaned up around the nail with acetone and a cleanup brush.
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –