Hello readers! Today’s Digit-al Dozen theme for the September Spectacular is Animals! I decided to be a rebel again (remember Omnom?) and do some “not really animals, but more like creatures” nail art. Red Dog Designs recently came out with this really cool glitter topper, called Minions In A Bottle, and I received it for review! I couldn’t resist doing some cute Minion nail art as well!
- For my index and pinky nails, I started with a base color of Orly Lemonade.
- Once that was dry, I did a gradient with a makeup sponge of Lemonade and Zoya Tallulah.
- 2 coats of Red Dog Designs Minions In A Bottle looked awesome over the gradient!
- My Minion nails are the same base of Orly Lemonade, and the clothes are Zoya Tallulah.
- All nails were topped with HK Girl Top Coat.
*The polish in this post was sent for me to review with my honest opinion.
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –